If you can not guess... We had an Ipod, Rubik's Cube and a little precious buttlerfly. We did not have to buy any costumes this year, thanks for a very creative Dad who thought of everything! Way to go gang!
these are the best costumes ever! I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : ) If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday! Xo Priscila
I am a very blessed wife, happily married to a very loving man and mother to three fabulous and beautiful children. In June, God graced our family with a special miracle we call our Gift of Grace. This is our new found journey traveling from paci's to pearl's after years of cars and trucks...
2 comments:
So creative! Glad you're blogging again:) AG is SOOO cute walking around!
these are the best costumes ever!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila
Post a Comment